About the Data Visualization Studio (DVS)
The Data Viz Studio is a space where students and faculty can discover and learn how to present their data in beautiful and meaningful ways. Come for consultations, workshops, ideation sessions, and group or individual tutorials on all things covering data visualization, design, interaction, and communicating information graphically. We also offer guides of how to use some of our most popular software, linked below:
Did you know?
- We offer workshops on data visualization and design software! These sessions provide skills in effectively communicating your data both conceptually and graphically.
- We’re in the process of building a portfolio of data visualizations and information design that showcases the beauty of design and research science. Bring us your projects!
- We’re open for visualization troubleshooting. Drop by, ask a question, and head out!
All workshops are held in Newman 207A. Please come with Tableau Desktop installed!
- October 11th 2-3 PM Tableau Desktop Introduction
- October 25th 2-3 PM Tableau Prep Introduction
- November 7th 1:30 – 2:30 PM Tableau Desktop Introduction
- M-F 10am-5pm
or stop by Newman Library, Room 2030