What We Offer
The University Libraries has developed a studio to support the transformation, curation, and sharing of research data. The Data Transformation Lab’s activities will include:
- support for transformation of proprietary file types to more accessible formats,
- support for visualization of data using geospatial information systems (including geocoding, georeferencing, symbolization, and lidar processing)
- provide processes and best practices for data publishing and archiving.
The Data Transformation Studio includes:
- Expert assistance and trained student staff!
- Two computers (PC) loaded with popular data processing software, such as:
- ArcGIS Pro
- NVivo 11
- Minitab 18
- StataMP 15
- JMP Pro 13