About the Fusion Studio
The Fusion Studio brings groups of students together in a co-working space for brainstorming, prototyping, and extended project management. Access is offered on a long-term basis—from several weeks to multiple semesters—in order to sustain the entire lifecycle of a project. With flexible workspaces and programming that facilitates the development of collaboration skills, the Fusion Studio brings to life the University Libraries’ mission to provide cutting-edge services and support emerging research practices.
Interested in using the Fusion Studio? Submit a proposal!
- Open to members during regular library hours.
or stop by Newman Library, Room 2038
Did you know?
- We offer workshops, open houses, and sometimes candy!
- We’re stocked with tons of supplies for meetings, presentations, and prototyping.
- The Studios Network offers tours of all studios, including Fusion! Fill out this form to take a tour.
Fusion in the news:
- Fusion team Bikesburg melds creativity and innovation
- Octave (formerly known as Octivs) wins 2 awards at ICAT
The Fusion Studio includes:
- Trained staff with expertise in diverse research methods, data management, and other areas of assistance.
- Spaces designed and stocked for collaborative work and creative brainstorming.
- Adaptable layout for different types and phases of projects.
- Events, exhibits, and workshops based on student research.